SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Sunday 3 December 2017

Can This Year Get Any Worse?!!!

Somebody up there, is pushing me to way beyond my limits mentally. After all, we can only cope with so much in one hit, can't we! Its been an utterly shit year with my dear father dying, my mother has been seriously ill for a while now, but I can't go into any more detail on a public blog.

To top it all, a very close and dear friend is very unwell I found out last night. I spent the entire day from dawn until almost midnight, taking control of a poorly managed situation that has occurred. We have been in Norfolk & Norwich Hospital A&E all day for various tests and scans – lets just say that life is an absolute bitch! I am close to breaking down completely this evening. How are you supposed to cope with every day life, when so many atrocious things are going on around you to those that are so dear?! I will have to dig deep, to stay level headed this week.

1 comment:

  1. wishing you all the best...

    your blog readers are rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete