SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 8 December 2017

Friday Night Update!

I can't remember the last time I was ill with a virus or come to that any kind of illness. Obviously I have had time for bereavement this year, but it must be at least a couple of years since I was off work 'sick'. There is a virus going around at work and yesterday I started to feel ill. Last night I went to bed with paracetamol to try and kill it off, but felt really rough this morning, so was not able go to work. The best way to describe how I feel, is like having a giant standing on your eyelids!!! I stayed in bed all day and got up at 6.30pm! Good Night.

2 comments:

  1. Hang on in there Penny. Sounds like you are having the toughest of times but it will get better. Lots of people out here in cyberspace are wishing you all the best xx

    ReplyDelete