SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Sunday 31 December 2017

NEW YEAR'S EVE!

Yesterday was not a very good day for mother or I, both of us were in very low moods, a difficult time of year and I think of my dear father every single day. Last night I had the most horrific nightmare that I can't even tell you about!

I have been at work all day with some of my lovely colleagues Scott and Lily and the rest of the Stroke Team. Such a difficult time of year for families whose loved ones are unwell.

This evening I have simply been resting! Currently watching Nile Rodgers and re-living my youth! Oh, and I have just finished baking a Banana Cake!

Thank you all so much for your kind support in what has been the most difficult year of my life and for your continued support of my blog. Another year is upon us, lets hope its better for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment