SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 10 August 2018

A Tearful Day

I can't stop crying – this house is dead without hearing my mother's voice. Vivien and Ray made me go for a walk with them to the village hides this evening, which I found very difficult, but got there in the end. A Heron was in front of hide one, lots of hirundines skimming over the pool, a Kestrel, Marsh Harrier and Common Buzzard were seen.

Lucy seems a little better and seems to want to come over to join us either tomorrow or Sunday – I really hope she does as we need to support each other. Tried to sort a few errands today, like taking all mother's medication back to BOOTS, dropping things into the undertakers etc. Quite a bit of rain today and wonderfully cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment