SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Thursday 9 March 2023

A Brilliant Service from "King Of Rubbish Removals"!

A brilliant service from Chris Martyn and his colleague on Tuesday! He is indeed "cheaper than a skip"! In my case, I would more than probably have needed two large skips. Cleared both my sheds and did an excellent job! Huge thanks to Alison at work for highlighting Chris's advert to me on Facebook! The only thing Chris won't take is paint tins, solvents and asbestos. So my paint tins will have to sit around until the yearly household hazardous waste days, which are usually held in the Autumn.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Penny, this chap's van doesn't show an Environment Agency waste cert. number. Can you please supply it from the certificate he gave you as I need to check this before I potentially book him. Thanks, Mike.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mike, the Certificate Number is: CBDU254068

      Delete
    2. Many thanks Penny, I'll give him a call at the weekend.

      Delete