SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 6 March 2023

Art College Work & Other Paintings By Me!

I painted this in 1986, three years after I left
Great Yarmouth College of Art & Design, aged 21!

 
Another picture I painted as a youngster!
 

Sent in for a competition aged 15! Sadly still relevant today!

The garden at our family home at Holme-next-Sea
 

Vivien and Lucy at Titchwell RSPB, painted when I was a teenager!!!


There has been no bird news from me, due to the fact I am clearing my house out and having a huge sort out, which is involving selling stuff at auction, Facebook market place, taking stuff to charity shops and the dump. I didn't realise how much stuff I had in boxes and folders from my art college days!

No comments:

Post a Comment