SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Wednesday 11 December 2013

11-12-13

Interesting date!

My appraisal is over for another year, thank goodness. I fell asleep at the computer at 1.45am this morning, trying to complete a case study and was up again at 6am to finish it. Completed some more written pieces at work and just finished with minutes to spare! It's a good job I'm a fast touch typist! It all paid off, as I got some really nice praise from my supervisor. I have had far too many late nights and early mornings this week with sitting up to the early hours, adding pictures to my storm damage account, which has resulted in massive sleep deprivation! I'm definitely going to have a very early night tonight! Roll on the weekend. I'm not working on Sunday – a whole weekend off is necessary!

No comments:

Post a Comment