SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Wednesday 18 December 2013

Specsavers, King's Lynn

This Opticians is the best place to go for eye tests and selecting glasses. The staff are very professional and give you an honest opinion about which frames suit you. They have so much patience and genuinely want to help you choose the best glasses. The last time I bought glasses from them, I could not fault their service and it was the same when I went a couple of weeks ago for my eye test and also today when I finally decided on my two new 'Red or Dead' glasses. I can't fault their service or recommend them highly enough. Thank you to the Manager and the two ladies who advised me this evening. Brilliant offer on too – buy one pair and get the second free, but I did add anti-glare to both pairs, which meant the total cost was £144.00, not too bad at all! They will be ready to collect before Christamas Eve! These are the pairs I selected:
http://www.specsavers.co.uk/glasses/red-or-dead-86?sku=25382464
http://www.specsavers.co.uk/glasses/red-or-dead-72?sku=25239393

We had our christmas lunch today in the staff canteen which was very nice indeed, thanks to Gemma for organising it. Another lunch tomorrow in our office! I can't believe it's one week to Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment