SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 23 December 2013

Pre-Christmas Update

Not a very good day - feel ill, my head is rocking, feel 'ruff'! Pulled a muscle in my shoulder/neck this morning and can't turn my head fully left or right! Fed up with supermarket shopping. Roll on Boxing Day! Didn't feel very good all weekend either, which is why there are no bird/storm postings from me, sorry!

At work all day on Christmas Eve, hope I make it!

3 comments:

  1. sounds like too many wild parties to me. Have a great Xmas, probably see you out and about Boxing Day if you've recovered by then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Penny

    I hope you're feeling better ASAP!
    Have a GREAT Christmas

    Cheers.
    Malc
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue and Malc! Feeling lots better today, think I was just exhausted, although not from any wild parties.... I wish!!!

    Merry Christmas to you both xx

    ReplyDelete