SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Tuesday 9 December 2014

At Home & Feeling Rubbish!

Yesterday I had to leave work as I felt really sick. My stomach has continued churning today with gripping pains. Awful metallic taste when I had a piece of dry toast last night – spoke to GP on phone today who said that is probably linked to my heartburn that I have been getting lately. I had delayed taking the tablets that were prescibed to me for this, but now started this evening as continued heart burn can lead to a stomach ulcer and worse. GP advised me to stick to soup, rice and plain foods. Had lentil soup and rice today. Now this evening I have developed a kidney infection, agonising! Feel really rough. Hopefully this will be it! Not looking good for work for the rest of the week, never mind the christmas party on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment