SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Wednesday 24 December 2014

CHRISTMAS EVE!


Wishing Everyone a

Fabulous Christmas and a

Happy Bird Filled New Year!

Thank you all for the continued support of my blog – it is much appreciated. I have got behind with pictures again over the last few months, as I'm sure you have noticed – I have been extremely busy with important life stuff lately – all will be revealed soon! Pictures will be added though!

Another year has slipped away and very soon I will be hitting half a century – how did I reach that age!!! On a good day, I only feel 20! Scary how time just disappears, scary indeed. You don't realise until you are much older how short life actually is – enjoy, love and be happy every day and if you're not, then make the effort to change things – 'make that change' (Michael Jackson)

Anyway, I hope very much that you all have a wonderful Christmas and look forward to the New Year with good health and happiness. Hopefully I'll bump into some of you over the Christmas and New Year period. Roll on Spring and to more 'Hot Birding'!

2 comments: