SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Wednesday 31 December 2014

NEW YEAR'S EVE!

Hope everyone enjoys the last hours of 2014,
be it birding, dancing, drinking, relaxing or working!


24 hours to 2015

Beach Road, looking towards Salthouse, Norfolk.


23.45
Today I have worked so hard, did my normal day job and then came home at 5pm, quick tea and then went back to work for three hours until 9pm (double time!). Shattered is an understatement!

Andy W. very kindly offered me a seat to go and see the Little Bustard in Yorkshire, leaving at some crazy hour tomorrow. Opted out, too tired after the day I've had, plus I have beginning of a cold, just taken paracetamol with my small glass of brandy! I have more chilled plans for New Year's Day!

'Queen' on BBC1 right now are awesome, as was Ellie Goulding singing 'Blame it on the Boogie' on Jools Holland later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment