SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Thursday 8 October 2015

One Day to Go for MONSTER HOT BIRDING!!!

I'm on holiday again next week! I think I might have picked the right week off this time, maybe, possibly, hopefully! Looks MONSTER for rares!!!!! An exciting, heart pounding, tyre burning, racing around, awesome week for rare birds, with first for Norfolk birds, first for UK birds, first for Western Palearctic birds!!! Easterly winds all weekend and next week! Siberian Rubythroat would be my dream mega find – nice to dream!

2 comments:

  1. 'heart pounding, tyre burning, racing around' ...sounds like a recipe for disaster. Remember no bird is worth killing yourself or anyone else for...safe birding please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was only joking Sue, I intend to live to a 100!!! Have a fab weekend, see you at the mega!

    ReplyDelete