SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Sunday 10 April 2016

Weekend Update!

I've had one of those weekends, you just want to forget really. Friday night and all day Saturday was taken up by ringing Social Workers, visiting another care home and supporting parents. No birding achieved at all. Saturday evening I hardly got a wink of sleep, had restless leg syndrome and ended up getting up to watch TV at 2.30am!!! Rubbish day all round.

I was up at 7am on Sunday and spent most of the day at work. Just to add to the weekend, I did a 'Frank Spencer' stunt in the office at lunchtime, tripped over something, broke something and did my hip in badly!!! Feels like I have pulled a muscle in right hip/lower back. Drove to my parents early evening and then went birding for a short while (see next post).

The pain is now excruciating, after taking Ibuprofen and Volterol Gel. Tomorrow has to be better! I hope I will be able to move in the morning!

1 comment:

  1. OOECK! I'll toast your better health....
    (reaches for whisky nightcap...takes sip)...there, jobsagoodun!
    I hope all you broke was a "something else" and not part of you!!

    ReplyDelete