SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Thursday 5 March 2020

EXAMPLE – Changed The Way You Kiss Me, LIVE at The LCR, UEA, Norwich, Norfolk – 4th March 2020


Very sadly, my video is now not available for copyright reasons. I have contacted EXAMPLE and YouTube to find out why. What I don't understand is the fact that there are other amateur videos on YouTube of "Changed The Way You Kiss Me", so how come they are still available?!!! Really annoying, especially as it took several hours to upload. I have several more to upload, which I was going to do on Saturday, but no point until I find out about this one, as don't want to waste time uploading more if they are going to be blocked too!

WATCH THE VIDEO ON MY INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT:
https://www.instagram.com/tv/B9cBN7dn4MV/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

No comments:

Post a Comment