SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Tuesday 10 March 2020

Mid-Week Update!

No bird news from me last weekend as working all day on Sunday and had jobs to do on Saturday. Yesterday I was preparing for two procedures I had to have in hospital today, which involved having a sedation. Vivien very kindly came over, to take me to hospital and took me home – she has spent the afternoon and evening with me to make sure I'm ok, as I had to have someone with me for 12 hours after the sedation. I can't drive for 24 hours either. I have tomorrow to recover properly and regain strength and then back to work on Thursday. Vivien has just left to return to Ely – I was very sleepy, but we had a lovely afternoon chatting, watching TV, reminiscing and all kinds. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment