SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Wednesday 8 April 2020

LOCKDOWN DAY 16 – COVID-19

I miss the coast SO MUCH!!!
I miss sitting where my parents ashes are laid to rest
I miss the sea and the waves crashing on the shore
I miss searching for Spring migrants
I miss space and the sea air
I miss the 'Lark Ascending'

The longer people break the rules, the longer this dire situation will continue... not for weeks, but for MONTHS!

Norfolk confirmed death toll rises to 75

COVID-19 statement from The Queen Elizabeth Hospital King’s Lynn

Boris Johnson 'improving' as intensive care treatment continues

A record 938 deaths were recorded today

No comments:

Post a Comment