SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Thursday 30 April 2020

LOCKDOWN DAY 38 – COVID-19

So, upon valuable advice from a friend, I picked up my antibiotics "Doxycycline" and will be taking these for 21 days – first one taken this evening. According to recommendations from pharmacist, I need to be careful in sunlight whilst taking these, as you can develop a skin rash – good job I'm not out and about, as I would be normally at this time of the year!

I fell asleep after my tea, so I have no idea how many people were clapping outside at 8pm! It was raining, so maybe not many!

Coronavirus testing stations coming to four towns

Courtney Remmig singing at QEH

Applause heard across Norfolk for Clap For Our Carers

Boris Johnson says UK is past the peak of outbreak

Captain Tom Moore's NHS appeal tops £32m on 100th birthday

NHS sets out six-week plan for 'return to normal'

More than 9,000 fines for lockdown breaches

1 comment:

  1. I had lyme disease several years ago, the rash didn't appear until six weeks later, so I didn't even know I had it until then. Big bullseye rash came up on my knee. Picked it up on Kelling Heath. Blood tests confirmed it. Doxycycline enough to kill a horse for 8 weeks, lashings of factor 50 suntan cream and my GP recommended taking plenty of yoghurt as well. Must be the best sort, Yeo Valley or Onken have the required elements, as the antibiotics kill off all your 'good bacteria' and you're liable to suffer a urinary tract infection otherwise. Happy to say I had no side effects other than skin burning before I put the factor 50 on. No after effects either and I'm completely recovered.

    ReplyDelete