SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 10 April 2020

Michael Jackson Concert, Wembley 1992!

Vivien and Penny at Michael Jackson Dangerous Tour
Wembley Stadium, August 1992


My sister Vivien (on left) and I at Wembley Stadium August 1992 Michael Jackson, Dangerous Tour!!! #MichaelJackson #Wembleystadium Vivien has been going through her old photos, first time I’ve seen this picture!!! I was aged 27, Vivien was 22! I got married in June 1992, seeing MJ was better than my wedding day!!! I will never forget the three concerts I went to, they were and still are the most exciting things I have ever done! I remember having to pull Vivien quickly towards me and us both away from a serious crushing moment in the crowd! Insane scenes! Waiting for him to appear on stage was in itself like a concert before the main event!

No comments:

Post a Comment