SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Saturday 22 May 2021

Friday & Saturday Update!

This won't take long! Friday had to be the worst day's weather in May on record! Gales and rain all day and all night! On the other hand, we certainly need the rain! I've only seen a handful of birds outside my garden. The star today was a magical Turtle Dove purring away and seen in the village car park at Holme this evening! A few Blackbirds, 2 Mistle Thrushes, a Whitethroat and a Blackcap were also seen in the car park area.

Whilst photographing the Turtle Dove, My Sandisk card said the card was full and wouldn't take any more pictures! It wasn't full, it was empty apart from the few pictures I had taken of the Turtle Dove. Swapped it over to another card when I returned to my car. Tomorrow looks a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment