SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Wednesday 19 May 2021

Photo Updates, Weight Progress & New TalkTalk Router!

NEW PICTURES ADDED TO:

 
Weight Loss Update!
Last week I gained 1 lb, which is the only time I have not lost, but on this evening's weigh in for this week I lost 4lbs, so in total so far, I have lost 1 stone and 5 lbs! Very pleased with achieving this and feel loads better for it! Still a long way to go though! #willpower #staystrong #newme #donotgiveup #nostoppingmenow

TalkTalk Router
Yesterday I received my new TalkTalk Router, which is part of my new package, but I'm delaying installing it, as things like this very rarely go smoothly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment