SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Wednesday 29 September 2021

CHAOS!!!

My toe is better than it was – I can almost walk my very fast speed, but difficult to put any pressure on toe.
 
Car is valeted and looks the best it has done for a long time!
 
The petrol situation is extremely worrying, but currently I have a full tank.
 
Not ready for my Shetland trip at all. Still MASSES to do, even before I even think about packing.
 
Had to pick up three things from different places after work, got home at 6.45pm. Didn't eat until 9.40pm!!!

This evening, my iMac has gone BADLY wrong, can't open Mail, can't open Preview (to view pictures) either. Rebooted Mac by turning off and then turning on, whilst holding down the shift key, no joy, very worried, so will have to phone an Apple technician tomorrow afternoon (I finish work at 12.15pm). Here are the messages that came up – never had this happen before, ever! This is NOT the time for things to play me up!!!!! STRESSED!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment