SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Thursday 2 June 2022

PLATINUM JUBILEE!

Congratulations to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth
 
On Her Platinum Jubilee!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-61649612

The best thing I have seen on TV for ages, Charles and Camilla in tonight's Eastenders, something I will never forget!!! Very impressive acting and sense of humour – awesome!

The best moment was Camilla meeting and discussing rum with "Patrick Trueman"

"You've got a nice little bottle there I see?"

"its rum, specially from Trinidad and as they say a drop a day keeps the doctor away"

"I've tried that in Trinidad"

"You've tried that in Trinidad?

"yes – it's pretty good"

"and you're still standing Ma'am?"

"I stopped after...."

"Before you leave Ma'am, can I interest you in a little...."

"you can"

😂  😂  😂

 
Watch it on BBC iPlayer here: 

Westminister Abbey Footage:

No comments:

Post a Comment