After an extremely busy day at work I returned my leaking walking boots to a shop in Lerwick and they refunded me with no issues. It was another gorgeous sunny day here, so I headed south to The Grutness Garden and had fabulous views of the Greenish Warbler, along with a couple of Willow Warblers, one Whitethroat, one Pied Wagtail and Gordon the cat! Whilst here, Garry Bagnell turned up, nice to have a quick catch up.
I then headed to Brow Marsh where I had fabulous views of the Pallid Harrier along with Hugh H., Jim N., Roger R. and another birder. On the way home I had a look for the other Pallid Harrier that has been seen around Levenwick, but no luck with that. So glad I made the effort to go out this evening, when I could have very easily gone home and fell asleep on the sofa. Arrived back at about 9pm and obviously had a late tea!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.