SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 16th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2026!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER SIXTEEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Wednesday, 16 September 2026

SHETLAND BIRD NEWS & MORE!

Rare  Bird  Alert  News
MAINLAND
Icterine Warbler at Toab.
AMERICAN BLACK TERN still from boathouse at Tingwall Loch.
Yellow-browed Warbler at Geosetter.
Yellow-browed Warblers x 2 in garden, Law Lane, Lerwick.
Common Rosefinch in garden just south of Scalloway Caravan Park, just west of Asta.
Yellow-browed Warbler at Hillwell.
 
ISLANDS
Yellow-browed Warbler at Brough Lodge, Fetlar.
Yellow-browed Warblers x 5 on Isle of Whalsay.
Yellow-browed Warbler at Norwick, Unst. 
 

After work this evening I pressure washed all the paths, concrete, patio and steps this evening – I had to put my head torch on to finish the job. Its my least favourite job, but had to be done,  otherwise the concrete would be like a skating rink once Winter hits – I should have done it in the Spring too, but never got round to it. I was soaked from head to toe when I finally finished. Straight in the shower. Glad I got it done as it is forecast to rain every single day for quite a while.
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
 
PETE SNOOK!
 
๐ŸŽŠ ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐Ÿน ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿค— 
 
Best Wishes Penny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.