SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Sunday 24 April 2011

Awesome!!!!!!

CITRINE WAGTAIL at East Runton - stunning bird - still here now at 1.30pm

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Hi, saw a Citrine Wagtail on the Scillies a few years back but it pales into insignificance next to this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an awesome bird, which is why I stayed watching it and photographing it from midday to gone 5pm!!! The only other one I have seen was a female at Cley-next-Sea on the NWT reserve found by Mark Golley - it disappeared and I re-found it!

    ReplyDelete