SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Sunday 3 January 2021

FOR THOSE OF YOU NOT FOLLOWING THE COVID-19 RULES........

I was at work today and obviously I can't discuss anything. But, lets just say that any of you that are NOT following the rules, YOU NEED TO NOW! We wore the FFP3 masks today, they really hurt your face and its difficult to breathe or talk with them on, but much safer than the bog standard medical masks. A member of the public took a video of what looked like an unprecedented amount of ambulances queuing up at the QEH this evening after I finished work!😢

Had my Covid-19 test this morning at the hospital and hopefully will get results tomorrow and then I can book to have the Vaccine. Stay safe everyone. Its going to get worse (it is already) before it gets better.

As I was typing up the blog I started to feel a bit feverish, so just took my temperature and it was 37.8C! Oh dear, I hope its just a blip! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment