SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Thursday 19 February 2015

Eagle Owl reported at Castle Acre!!!

Via a couple of birders, I heard that an escape Eagle Owl has been seen around Castle Acre!

5 comments:

  1. I have an Eagle Owl missing from Syderstone. She has been spotted in Helhoughton area as well as Rudham. If you have any more details or pictures could you please contact me Kayla on 07957972779

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any pictures as I have an Eagle Owl missing from Syderstone. Email me on michaelabattisti@gmail.com or contact me on 07957972779

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Eagle Owl is still in Castle Acre, hang around the Priory grounds. last seen Sat 15th March but heard every night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Eagle Owl belongs to a guy from Middleton her name is Delilah. Apparently has been out for a couple of years and has turned too wild to catch. We took our male down a week or so ago to try and lure her down. But she has made the priory her home. She seemed happy and healthy enough. With it being breeding season for them she wasn't having us getting anywhere near her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My little girl picked up a large owl's feather last weekend at the Priory. At first we thought a tawny owl but the lady in the shop there said an eagle owl was around so I think that is what the feather belongs to.

    ReplyDelete