SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 2 February 2015

Serious Snow Fall!

It wasn't snowing when I returned home from work, but it is now!!! Completely white out there and I can't see the car. Looks like I will be walking to work in the morning. I had planned to take the car to the garage first thing for a mini valet etc – don't think it will be going anywhere!

2 comments:

  1. Oh damn! No snow here at all, and I'm dying to get my x-country skis out....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most had gone this morning Sue (Tuesday), which enabled me to drive my car to work.

      Delete