SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Wednesday 24 June 2015

Apple iphone 6!!!

Well, its taken quite a while to set up my new phone this evening, but I'm almost there. The icloud back-up worked well, but it informed me that a few things need to be synced from itunes, I can't immediately see what, so will have a proper look tomorrow evening. All the important things have backed up though, email, texts, notes, pictures, contacts so I am not too worried about the rest. Not had time to play with the phone yet, but was very pleased to see that I can now use all my bird my bird apps with no issues! I'm really looking forward to using this for phonescoping. Collecting my Kowa photo adapter for iphone 6 from Cleyspy at the weekend.

http://www.apple.com/uk/iphone-6/

My Kowa TSN-IP5 Photo Adapter for iphone 5/5s is now FOR SALE if anyone is interested. Excellent condition – all in the box, as I bought it and purchased from Cleyspy – for £50.00 inc. free p&p to be signed for (UK) or deliver locally if its someone I know! Please email me [pennyclarke@dsl.pipex.com]

Currently £61.95 on Amazon!

Please see the Kowa Website for compatibility with several other telescopes HERE

I use this adapter with my Swarosvski ATS 65mm HD Telescope with 25-50x W Zoom eyepiece and it fits perfectly. Its an excellent and simple piece of kit and the reason I'm sellling  is because of obviously upgrading to the iphone 6 which is a different adaptor.

No comments:

Post a Comment