SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Wednesday 17 June 2015

Cretzschmar's Bunting!

The Bardsey Cretzschmar's Bunting made me think about the one I saw in Lesvos many years ago and dug back into the archives to find it!

Cretzschmar's Bunting I took in Lesvos, in May 2008 when on an amazing birding trip with Pete S., Graham and Glynn.
Cretzschmar's Bunting
May 2008, Lesvos, Greece

3 comments:

  1. That is a really pretty bird...
    great pic too...
    lovely DoF... and the colour of the oof vegetation really sets off the colours of the bird!
    Smasher lass, smasher...
    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also wanted to say thank you so much for ALL of your wonderful replies and comments to my posts Tim. I don't always get time to reply to them all, but they are much appreciated as I'm sure they are by everyone else that reads them. Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete