SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Tuesday 8 December 2020

Covid-19 Vaccine: First Person Receives Pfizer Jab In UK!

 https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-55227325

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/health-55228316

The beginning of a long road to 'normality'!!!

Because we have several more months of cold weather and because it will take a long time to get everyone vaccinated, people NEED to strictly follow the 'rules' – sadly, many more people will die before we are all vaccinated.

We have been given Covid-19 testing kits at the hospital and have to test the day before we go to work and on the last day of work. I did my first test today – you get the results in 30 minutes, I'm clear!!! I also had my first ever flue injection on the 3rd December, I decided it would be a good idea this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment