SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Thursday 31 December 2020

NEW YEAR'S EVE PARTY FOR ONE!!!

🎉 PARTY FOR ONE! 🎉
 
 
Yesterday and today I was at work! It has been crazy, stressful, emotional etc etc – all I can say professionally! The Covid-19 situation is becoming increasingly difficult to cope with mentally and that's putting it mildly! After I finished work this evening, I decided to have one of my Spring clean's in our office – next week I rotate into the Community Team for six months. I then went to the Tesco garage shop....... to buy some Prosecco!
 
The last time I had an alcoholic drink was at our Christmas work party bash on 6th December 2019. I never, ever drink at home. But this evening, I felt like it! I've had a really healthy tea this evening, not! As soon as I got home, I hoovered, changed my bed, put the washing machine on, showered, washed hair and then collapsed on the sofa at 9.40pm. Video-called Vivien and Ray and then called Lucy, whilst drinking Prosecco and munching on sour cream and onion Pringles!!! At midnight I stood outside watching fireworks and then had some cheese and crackers! Bored with the Prosecco, going to make a good strong cup of tea!!! 🤣

A special thanks to all my readers and subscribers and for all the lovely comments, emails and support I receive from so many of you, it is much appreciated. Wishing you all health and happiness in the new year.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and thanks for all your postings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep strong and we can support each other. Best wishes for 2021.

    ReplyDelete