SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 8 January 2021

Covid-19 – Day 6!!!

When I was admitted to hospital on 31st October, I was administered Oramorph to relieve my back/hip pain and was prescribed some for when I was discharged. I recall it sending me to sleep pretty quickly, so being as I still had some left....... I decided to take 2 paracetamol and a 5ml dose or Oramorph last night! I was desperate, I simply couldn't go through another night of no sleep and restless leg syndrome! I was in bed by 10pm. It worked BRILLIANTLY! I remember getting in bed and the next thing I knew, I was opening my eyes and it was 9am!!! I had slept for 11 solid hours, without waking once!!! Vivien told me off when I told her later and said I could have gone unconscious! Maybe I had! But, I'm still here!

Even after all that sleep, I still felt tired though and dossed around in my dressing gown most of the day. Had a shower and washed my hair later. Still have a slight temperature and still have the painful right side and generally feel very exhausted. Felt too tired to doing any marching up and down my garden path today – will make up for it tomorrow hopefully.

Watched a brilliant film "THE WIFE" on BBC2 this evening – "Successful writer Joe Castleman is delighted to receive an early morning telephone call from Sweden informing him that he has won this year's Nobel Prize for Literature. His steadfast wife Joan is equally delighted, but as she prepares to travel to Stockholm to support and encourage her husband, she reflects on her life from when she first met Joe, her married literature tutor with whom she embarks on the affair which would change the course of their lives." Watch it on BBC iPlayer: https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000qzy4/the-wife

I won't be taking any Oramorph tonight, its addictive stuff and for emergencies only! Last night was an emergency! Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment