SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Monday 11 January 2021

Covid-19 – Day 9!!!

An entire night of no sleep! I have never experienced insomnia like this EVER! My legs are shaking with exhaustion and I feel faint. I put a message on Facebook about the insomnia and asked how long it would go on for – an old school friend who is still suffering with Covid, replied with "I hate to be the one to say it Penny but I’m 4 weeks post COVID and insomnia is still here along with many other things, take care xxx"

My taste and smell has gone today too! I thought I'd got away with that symptom. Managed to cook a tofu stir fry and had some fruit. I did my marching up and down the front path to try and get rid of the pains in my legs, but this didn't work. Had to take some paracetamol later, as my lower back pain (temperature) was too much to cope with.

I couldn't handle it any more and filled in the on-line form for a GP to ring me back. Got prescribed Zopiclone (sleeping tablet). I've never had a sleeping tablet in my life, but can't go on like this. I can't seem to catch up in the daytime either. Its torture. My good friend and work colleague Hilary, kindly picked up my prescription this evening and put it on my doorstep for me, for which I'm very grateful.

Looking forward to full night's sleep tonight with my new tablet! I'm not going to get in the habit of taking a sleeping tablet every night, as don't want to become addicted, but its nice to know I have them, when things get desperate!

No comments:

Post a Comment