SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 29 January 2021

Covid-19 Update

Last night was hellish. The pain is getting worse. I was so exhausted from lack of sleep, I found it difficult to even get out of bed, but managed to drag myself to work. A lovely colleague from another team was aware that I was in pain getting out of my car at work and very sweetly asked if I was ok and said lots of kind and supportive things, which made me want to burst into tears. Even with Ibuprofen and Co-codamol I have been in pain all day, but got loads of important jobs done at work. Its been really nice working and being with my lovely colleagues again, even though I was struggling.

I saw a new doctor at 5pm, who basically thought the same as the previous doctor, that I have Costochondritis. He recommended to go back to taking the Naproxen tablets, combined with the Co-codamol and said it may take far longer to improve than I thought – as in several weeks, great! I will probably be sleeping all day tomorrow! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment