SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Thursday 22 April 2021

Holiday Update!

On Wednesday I lost another 3lbs and have now lost exactly one stone in four weeks! I have a long way to go yet though, but its going well!

I have had to get lots of boring and tedious jobs done over the last few days. Tried to help Lucy buy a new mobile phone, as her current one is just about to die (battery almost dead) –  this was far more difficult than I thought. Lucy has a pay as you go phone and agreed that it would be a good idea to get a phone on contract........ Lucy has no credit history we discovered and was declined for direct debit! We are in the middle of trying to find out why!

Met up with Lucy and Vivien a couple of days ago and sat in town outside for a coffee. Sadly Lucy is still not allowed to go out in our cars, so we are limited to King's Lynn.

I had my Ultrasound for my painful shoulder at the QEH on Monday and was told that I have "fluid in the bursa" and general wear and tear. My GP is going to ring me next Monday with more feedback and to advise how to manage this.

Bought a sunhat from https://www.solbari.co.uk, which should arrive in the next five days. Also treated myself to a new 'Big Agnes' fold up picnic table for the car, which arrived this afternoon! Same brand as my funky stool I bought last year.

Got the car washed this evening, it looks brand new!

Pictures now added to:

No comments:

Post a Comment