SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Sunday 11 April 2021

Weekend Update!

Nothing exciting to report I'm afraid! I felt too tired on Saturday, to even leave the house and today I was on the Sunday rota to work until 4.30pm. So no birding yet, but hopefully soon. Diet is going well, lost another 4lbs last week. It snowed for a short while today, I noticed from the office window!

Extremely frustrating to find out that Lucy STILL won't be allowed to travel in Vivien's or my car from tomorrow 12th April – she can, but if she does, she will have to isolate in her room for 14 days, which obviously she won't be able to cope with. I really can't see why she can't go in my car with us both wearing masks and the windows open, when she is allowed to walk into a supermarket! Goodness knows when this rule is going to change, presumably at some point in May?!

No comments:

Post a Comment