SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Thursday 1 April 2021

Easter Weekend!

🐣 🐣 🐥  🐇

What a contrast?! Yesterday was another hot day, but today is NE, windy and chilly, as are the following days. Oh well, it might stop the hordes of people descending on the beaches! Strong winds and snow/sleet are forecast for this Bank Holiday Monday and no, that's not a late April Fool's joke!!! Don't get your shorts out yet!!! Hat, gloves, scarf, winter coat and double socks will be required this weekend!

Poor Vivien is quite shaken up this evening. Can't go into too much detail, but she was the first person on the scene to save a lady, who had fallen into the water at the Marina in Ely, late this afternoon! The lady is fine now, but Vivien's very worried that she might have done her bad back in, being as she was holding on to the lady and then assisted to pull her out with someone else. Hope she's ok in the morning. What a star! That must have been so scary! It was very lucky that Vivien was in the right place at the right time!

I joined the 'digital' WW package last week, so will be weighing myself every Wednesday evening. On my first weigh-in last night, I lost 5lbs! I'm a long way off my goal though, but I will reach it!

Update: Big News! I have a hairdressing appointment! Sadly, a long time away..... 4th May!


HAPPY EASTER & HAPPY BIRDING!

No comments:

Post a Comment