SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Thursday 25 September 2014

September Photographs!

All photos for September now added!

Open the links here:
Very impressed with the Tescos food shop delivery today. I amended my delivery last night as I found a £15.00 off voucher code for first time users of the service! It was delivered on time and brought into the kitchen for me – why didn't I do this ages ago!!!

Ankle aching more today – keep taking the tablets Penny! It's really cold this evening, but still refuse to put the heating on yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment