SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER ELEVEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Wednesday 7 August 2024

In Memory of My Dear Mother

Mother on The Farne Islands – 1964

Mother and Father with me at The Firs, Holme – 1965

Mother with baby Vivien, Lucy and Penny – circa 1970
 
Mother and father at St Mary's Church, Holme
on my wedding day, 13th June 1992

 
Mother and I at Holme Bird Observatory
Can't remember what year, but I sold my Leica's in March 2013, so some time before then
 

MARGARET ROSE CLARKE

9th February 1940 — 7th August 2018
 
 
Six years have passed since we lost you.
 
Weeks, months, years tick by,

 you are in my thoughts today,
 
tomorrow and always.
   
Forever in our hearts and minds.
 
I still talk to you, hear you and see you.
 
I miss and love you so much.
 
Always with me in spirit and soul

💔   💔   💔

4 comments:

  1. That's lovely, made me shed a tear ,my mums anniversary next week....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope you recall happy memories on your mum's anniversary. Happy memories are always there x

      Delete
  2. Very poignant penny , days like this are for looking at the joy parents and their children had together and in between the sad moments are very very happy moments . God bless ❤️

    ReplyDelete