SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Saturday 23 May 2015

HOLIDAY!

I am now on holiday for the next two weeks, but it hasn't started off very well at all. Not left the house today – very low mood, not done a thing. I have a million jobs to do, but couldn't face any of them. Write today off, start again tomorrow. Working Bank Holiday Monday, but rest of time off. Wish I could pack a suitcase and go on an amazing birding holiday, that would be so good right now.

3 comments:

  1. I can set the tent up in the meadow if you like...
    you can then drive to the Brenne or the Sologne everyday....
    or up to the Loire...
    Tim

    PS: The tent is big enough for a double bed....
    and to stand up in!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhhh Tim!!! That is extremely kind of you! I am on a roll now with birding in Norfolk. But thanks for the very kind offer, will bear that in mind!

      Delete
  2. On a roll???
    I've never ever seen a Blue-throat of any persuasion!!

    ReplyDelete