SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 29 May 2015

My Most Viewed Picture on Twitter!

I was quite intrigued when I studied the analyasis of my Red-spotted Bluethroat tweet on Twitter. This picture has been seen 13,437 times! Re-tweeted 41 times and have 139 favourites, thanks everyone!

1 comment:

  1. That doesn't surprise me...
    it is a crackin' shot of a very attractive bird...
    Better than some I've seen in "photographic" bird ident guides... BWPi included...
    you got it against a perfect "neutral" background...
    eg: the BWPi pic on the iphone is a bit windblown and it is a post breeding male.
    Hope your spotting chances improve...
    "our" Short-toed Eagle is still around...
    must be nesting in the local big forest.

    Ttfn, Tim

    ReplyDelete