SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 1 April 2022

No Fools Today!

My brain is frazzled this week, so no risky or naughty April Fools from me this year, sorry to disappoint you all!!! At least I won't receive any unhappy correspondence from any "fools", as I have done over the years! 🤣😉

North easterly winds tomorrow and then westerlies on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, so need to get myself out of the door tomorrow. How fabulous that the spectacular Black-browed Albatross has returned to Bempton Cliffs RSPB, that will bring some pennies in for the reserve! This was a new bird for me on 13th July 2021 – an unforgettable day!

No comments:

Post a Comment