SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Friday 15 April 2022

Sending Strength and Support ......

It hasn't been a very good few days at all, the main reason being some very shocking news, which I can't go into, but if the person concerned is reading this, I just want to send them and their lovely family, my most sincerest support and prayers, in what is an extremely difficult time. I know they will recover really well, as they are a strong and resilient character, even though it will be a long road to recovery. The love you all share will get you through and as a family you will be stronger than ever. Sending you all my very best wishes and support 😘 😘 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment