SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Thursday 9 March 2017

Day 15 – More Reminiscing!

I was contacted by the Eastern Daily Press – they are publishing an obituary for my father this week. The Lynn News is also writing one and possibly Your Local Paper. Tried to find some pictures of father for the Order Of Service and found one of him wearing his shirt and denim shorts, with tanned legs and hat, standing by the seat at Holme Bird Observatory. I don't know what happened today, it just disappeared! I didn't leave the house and felt exhausted from yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment