NORFOLK BIRD NEWS AND UK MEGA'S POSTED DAILY, PHOTOS, BIRDING AND MORE!

Since 8th September there has been an issue with my link to the FatBirder Website, my ranking is normally No.10! For some unknown reason the F.B website is not recognising my actual daily views, so I'm dropping like a stone on their rankings! BUT in reality I'm not, my Stats for my blog remain the same. Please bear with me until this is sorted! Update 19th September – might be sorted now! Slowing climbing back up - will remove this message when I get back to No.10!



Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07624 800479
Norfolk Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

Monday, 13 March 2017

NORFOLK BIRD NEWS & MEGAS!

Velvet Scoters x 12, Long-tailed Duck, Water Pipit at Titchwell RSPB
Waxwings x 6 at St Walstan's Close, New Costessey
Great Grey Shrike at Cockley Cley Wood, NW of Cockley Cley
Shorelarks x 20 east of Holkham Gap at Holkham Bay
Snow Buntings x 11 on beach, Short-eared Owl at North Dunes, Winterton
Russian White-fronted Goose, White Wagtail at Breydon Water
Russian White-fronted Geese x 100 at Potter Heigham Marshes
Garganey x 2 at Washland Viewpoint, Hockwold
Glaucous Gull at Harbour Mouth, Gorleston-on-Sea
PALLID HARRIER juv. fem, in field north of Blunt's Corner, west of B1105, ESE of New Holkham
Great Grey Shrike at Field Barn Farm, Wighton
Scaup x 8 at Rush Hill Scrape, Hickling Broad NWT
Long-tailed Ducks x 2 offshore at Holme Dunes
Hen Harriers x 4 at Warham Greens
Hawfinch at Lynford Aboretum

MEGA NEWS
BLUE ROCK THRUSH Male

In garden at Stow-on-the-Wold, Gloucestershire

No comments:

Post a Comment