SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Thursday 2 March 2017

Day 8 – Supporting Mother

Father with his three daughters – a very wobbly selfie! 
His 88th Birthday, 2nd November 2014

I spent time trying to sort out funeral arrangements, submitting death notices to newspapers for deadline today – and other stuff. I feel like curling up and hibernating for six months, but it isn't going to change anything. I spent some time with my Mother this evening – she is finding it much harder to cope than I thought, but doesn't want to see anyone right now. She isn't sleeping very well at all – hope she gets some sleep tonight. I left her with some cheese on toast I made and a cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment