SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Wednesday 26 September 2012

OMG – I WON!!!!!!

My day is improving no end!!!
  
I have just won the 'People's Choice Catagory for the WWT Welney summer heat competition – Blimey!!!
http://photo.wwt.org.uk/gallery/gallery/single/18076

I just opened a email which read the following:

"Thank you very much for your entry into the Summer Heat of the WWT Photography Competition 2011-2012.

I am delighted to inform you that your photograph entitled ‘Sedge warbler’ has won the people’s choice category for WWT Welney for the summer heat of the competition.

Your prize is a coveted place on the WildArena photography course at WWT Welney on Wed 10 October. Please reply to this email  to confirm your place and receive further details.

Your winning photograph will go through to the National Finals in Autumn 2012 and be in with a chance of receiving the national prize of a weeks’ narrowboat holiday for four in the UK, to the value of £1000, courtesy of Kate Boats, for this category..........."


I want to say a HUGE thank you to everyone that took the time to vote for my picture –
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

1 comment: