SHETLAND BIRD NEWS, PHOTOS, BIRDING, LIFE AND MORE! MY 14th YEAR ANNIVERSARY 2024!


Ring RARE BIRD ALERT with your sightings to: 01603 456789 or Hotline: 0207 0382820 or Text: 07520 634324
All Bird News & Megas via The Rare Bird Alert Website – Subscribe To RBA For Detailed News & Much More!

OVER TEN MILLION VIEWS! If you would like to advertise here, please contact me at [pennyclarke@talktalk.net]

Thursday 6 September 2012

Can't take much more!

I feel so selfish going on about one pathetic tooth, which isn't even there anymore!!! BUT This bl**dy tooth is beyond boring now. Anti-biotics not working and painkillers, not working. Sat downstairs watching TV this morning at 3am as couldn't sleep with the increasing pain. It seems worse when I am lying flat. How the hell I am supposed to operate efficiently at work I really don't know. I seem to have winged it at work so far this week though. I phoned a friend this evening to get the name of their recommended dentist. I really don't want to go back to the dentist who extracted my tooth when a girl at work informed me that the same dentist whom she had seen, extracted the wrong tooth when she went for an appointment awhile back!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment